Jamberoo is one of the most popular excursion destinations in NSW!
Whether it's educational or just a great day out for the kids, there's no better place for fun. Your students can release all that energy in secure, patrolled premises whilst the teachers relax!
NEW for 2013, check out our ABC Package that contains park entry, shelter and lunch, plus much more! It's now as easy as ABC to book your School Group to Jamberoo Action Park to enjoy an Action packed day, Beverages + lunch as well as a Cool Shelter. Check out all the details by clicking on the below ABC Package icon.
Primary School Only Day - Tuesday 10 December 2013
Also each year we offer a Primary School Only Day, where the Park is closed to everyone else, only pre-booked Primary School age children are allowed! This year the Primary School Only day is Tuesday 10 December 2013. So why not book your primary school age students in on this day.
How do I find out more about Primary School Only days
To enquire about or make a booking for a Primary School Only Day please contact Jamberoo Action Park by Telephone (02) 4236 0114 or Click here to send an email request
|School Group 2012/2013 Season Pricing||Includes|
|Pre-paid school group rate $22pp||
|Pre-paid school group "Sun Safe Option" rate $24pp||
|Walk-In school group rate $26pp||
*FREE School Group Swim Package includes:
- On Site Water Survival "Challenge" test
- The On Site Water Survival “Challenge” test must be pre-booked and occur before the park opens. Call or email for more details
- Wristbands - a DET requirement - unstructured aquatic activity
- Teacher - 1:15 student ratio
- Higher lifeguard ratio than required by Australian Standards
- ALL Venue Safety information available online Click here
The important stuff
- Who does the school rate apply to? Click here
- Pricing applies for NSW School Days only, minimum 15 students
- Bookings must be paid in full a minimum of 2 weeks in advance or walk-in prices apply
- Tickets are sent out in advance (surcharge applies). Tickets cannot be picked up at the gate on the day
- A 10% deposit must be received to confirm the booking
Who does the School Rate apply to?
- School rates are available for government schools and to registered non-government schools only, which are defined as schools that employ government accredited teaching professionals and have a principal responsible for day to day operations.
- Registered non-government schools which are eligible for the school rates will be listed on the relevant State's Department of Education website.
- School rates are not available for preschools, long day-care centres, pre-primary classes in or attached to schools, referral centres for short-term remediation, universities, senior technical colleges, evening colleges, continuation classes and institutions such as business or coaching colleges and community languages schools or individual home school students attending outside of an organised registered school group.